| NKAPC’s oneStopShop program unites the codes administration responsibilities of many of Northern Kentucky’s local governments under one roof. The program is built on NKAPC’s “critical mass” of professionals, providing economies of scale that are impossible for local jurisdictions to match and levels of service local jurisdictions can’t afford.
oneStopShop administers the requirements of the uniform statewide Kentucky Building Code (and attendant National Electric Code), local zoning ordinances, and the International Property Maintenance Code. It also works through and with local code enforcement boards.
· Click here for a complete listing of participating jurisdictions and the responsibilities oneStopShop provides for them.
In the online context, oneStopShop is NKAPC’s internet tool for submitting zoning complaints, requesting building or HVAC or electric inspections, following up on building plan reviews, checking on inspectors’ comments following field inspections, checking on the status of projects, and keeping up with outside agency review comments. Use the pull-down menus above to pursue a property search, check permits, and/or retrieve information on code enforcement actions.
· Submit a oneStopShop zoning complaint.
· Get the oneStopShop Residential Building Permit Fee Schedule and notes associated with residential building fees.
· Get the oneStopShop Commercial Building Permit Fee Schedule and notes associated with commercial building fees.
· Get the oneStopShop HVAC Permit Fee Schedule.
· Get the oneStopShop Zoning Administration/Board of Adjustment Fee Schedule.
· Get the oneStopShop Violation Fee Schedule.
· Go to the NKAPC website for Building & Zoning applications and forms, and the Kenton County Driveway Encroachment Prerequisites and Regulations.